It’s Party Time
Book a Buzzed Event and we’ll bring the party to you! Whether it is a hotel, home or public event space, our experts will tailor the services to fit the location.
Buzzed Events offers a range of services from wine tasting to art instruction to sex toy education. Because our events are 100% customizable to your needs and desires, each event is individually priced. Packages start at $55 per guest. While Napa Valley is our home base, we travel regularly to Sonoma, and we make exceptions. Our team will respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. Don’t wait! Secure your Buzz and submit your event inquiry below.
Book a Buzzed Events wine tasting to discover amazing wine brands that are the hidden gems of the Napa Valley. Ask about beer options.
Sex and Body
Try something new and explore something taboo: your body! Hosted by our Sex and Body expert, Alicia. Customized to every comfort level.
You paint it and you keep it! Natalie will inspire you to channel your inner Bob Ross or Jackson Pollock, if that’s more your style.
Need a little self-love? Blu Sky’s Massage therapists bring the healing hands of massage to you and your guests. Relax, breathe and enjoy.
Let Pure Heart Yogi improve your quality of life through yoga, mediation and mindfulness practices. Customized to every comfort level.
Using her local backroads knowledge, Alicia will plan your trip to wine country including transportation, dining, lodging & entertainment.
Let’s plan your next event.
Health & Safety Measures
Here are some of the procedures we’ve implemented to keep our guests and team members safe:
1. Our team undergo COVID testing as often as we’re permitted. In addition, we screen for COVID-19 symptoms every day. In the case that anyone were to exhibit questionable symptoms, that person would be directed to stay home until the issue is resolved.
2. All of our event equipment, art supplies, and toy samples are fully sanitized after each event, using CDC-compliant products approved to neutralize the COVID-19 virus.
3. We are requiring that our team and also our guests wear face masks while at an event when social distancing is not adequate. Masks may come off during the tasting experiences.
4. Our event groups are currently limited to 8 guests to meet state guidelines.
5. We provide hand sanitizer for our guests to use throughout the event.
6. Currently we are limited to using plastic reusable wine glasses, which you are welcome to keep. If you want to provide your own glassware, we are happy to use it.